Please email Rosie.firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with hotel accommodations.
Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner
For the 10th year, the Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner will provide accommodations for out-of-town Summit attendees. The Crowne Plaza is just 12 miles from Reagan National and Dulles Airports and conveniently located across the street from 2 large malls and the new Tysons Corner Metro station. The Metro can be used for ground transportation from Reagan National to Tysons Corner. If you are flying into Dulles Airport, you will need to use a taxi or make arrangements with an independent shuttle company. For those who might be planning to visit Washington, DC while at the Summit, the Metro is the easiest and most inexpensive way of getting into the nation’s capital.
Crowne Plaza Hotel - Tysons Corner
1960 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, VA 22102
- Summit Group Rate: $94 plus tax per night for a room with 2 double beds or 1 king bed.
- Fully accessible rooms are available but must be reserved in advance.
- The Group Rate is valid from Wednesday, April 15 through Sunday, April 19.
- If calling for reservations, please identify yourself as a conference attendee to receive the Group Rate.
- Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations, as well as any changes or cancellations.
- The deadline for hotel reservations at the group rate is March 20, 2015. After that date, the Crowne Plaza will accept reservations only on a space and rate available basis.
- The Crowne Plaza will provide complimentary shuttle service for hotel guests to and from the Summit location at McLean Bible Church. A shuttle schedule will be provided at hotel check-in and posted on the website prior to the conference. If you are a registered attendee and require wheelchair accessible transportation, please email Rosie.email@example.com.